Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Seeking Daddy Project Day 18: Tuesday.

It's Tuesday.

A random, run-of-the-mill, nothing-special Tuesday.

Is God in the mundane?

The softness of my sheets when I wake up.

The sweetness of the green juice I drink every morning as Lottie eats breakfast.

Indulging in McDonald's for breakfast because the sales manager brought it for everyone.

Conversations about work, about our dogs, about our lives, with my coworkers.

Lunch outside, shivering a little as we try to get some fresh air.

Accomplishing something pretty great at work today.

Filling up my gas tank on the way home.

Cuddling and petting Lottie after a long day away from her.

Playing games on my iPhone with my aunt, 300 miles away.

Our evening walk, up and down and around the subdivision.

A single whiskey-and-lemonade to end the night while watching TV.

Snuggling in bed with my little girl, another day drawing to a close.

Does God care about these things?

Is He here, on Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment