Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Seeking Daddy Project Day 46: Stagnation.

Well, I failed.

The last few weeks of March were rough, busy at work, some life things getting in the way, and I got behind on my posts. Then I got more behind, and before I knew it more than a week had gone by and I failed.

I'm sorry.

It'll probably happen again.  And I'm sorry for that, too.

To be honest, I'm kind of floundering. Stalling. Stagnating.  I'm not moving forward. I wouldn't say I'm moving backwards, per se, but if you're not moving forward are you really doing anything?

Probably not.  Isn't there a famous quote about that somewhere?

So, in summary, I'd ask for prayers. If any of you out there reading this have experienced this kind of stagnation - this kind where you just want to sit still and be, but aren't really doing anything except existing in that stillness - and would like to share that story with me, I'd be glad to hear it.

This is the strangest season I've ever been in, because I'm not quite sure what to do.

I think I know, but then I think maybe I don't.

I remember when I thought I knew so many times before, and I was wrong.

So all I can say is...I'm still here.

And that's pretty much all I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment